The secret to exceptional coffee lies in the preparation. Jura has perfected the espresso brewing process, allowing the E6 to make speciality coffees to professional barista standards. The Aroma G3 adjustable six-level grinder ensures that coffee beans are ground quickly yet gently to preserve the aroma. The Jura Pulse Extraction Process optimises the extraction time and guarantees the best aroma even for short speciality coffees, and with eight different intensity levels, coffee lovers can customise their brew just the way they like it.
The E6 perfectly combines variety with outstanding aesthetic appeal. Alongside coffee classics and speciality coffees finished with milk foam, the E6 model also boasts four additional highlights: caffè Barista, lungo Barista, espresso doppio and macchiato.
- Automatic bean to cup coffee machine
- Individually programmable with 11 coffee specialities, including cappuccino, 1 coffee, 2 coffees, 1 espresso, 2 espressi, Caffè Barista, Lungo Barista, Macchiato, milk foam, and hot water
- Can prepare 2 cups of coffee at the same time (excluding milk products)
- Pulse extraction process optimises the extraction time and guarantees the best aroma even for short coffees such as ristretto
- Variable brewing unit has a capacity of 5 to 16 grams and ensures optimum brewing conditions at all times
- For specialities such as cappuccino, the innovative fine foam technology delivers fine milk foam that’s as light as air
- Specialised water filter provides water of perfect quality, while protecting the machine against limescale and removing heavy metals and chlorine from water to improve flavour and aroma
- Filter cartridge and coffee machine are wirelessly linked so the presence of the filter is detected automatically
- Buttons on the front of the machine and a modern display make operation incredibly simple
- Integrated maintenance programmes ensure maximum hygiene
- Aroma preservation cover keeps the beans fresh
- Large capacity bean container and water tank
- Energy saving mode and programmable switch off time